"Authorised Person" (AP) means any person not being a member of a Stock Exchange,
who acts on behalf of a member-broker as an agent or otherwise for market access
& assisting the investors in buying, selling or dealing in securities through such
member-brokers. Authorised Persons are governed by SEBI Circular no. MIRSD/DR-1/Cir-18/09
dated November 06, 2009.
Who can become Authorised Persons
The following are eligible to apply for trading membership as Authorised Persons subject to the regulatory norms and provisions of SEBI and the respective Exchanges viz. NSE & BSE: -
- Partnership Firms
- Body Corporates
|Checklist for Individual
||Appointment of AP_Individual
|Checklist for Partnership
||Appointment of Partnership-LLP
|BSE Checklist forms_formats for Registration of AP
||Appointment of Corporate
BENEFIT OF BEING AN AUTHROISED PERSON OF BGSE FINANCIALS LIMITED (BFSL)
- Trading can be done in NSE (Cash, F&O, Currency) and BSE (Cash) segments.
- More than 70,000 Trading Clients with yearly turnover of around Rs.40,000 crores.
- BFSL also provides Depositary services in NSDL.
- The Company was awarded “Star Performer Award - 2014” for having attained 1st Position
in the category of “Top Performer in Active Accounts – Big DPs” in the Southern
- More than 1,14,000 DP clients since inception
- Authorised Persons are allowed to fix their own brokerage structure for their clients.
The differential brokerage between the brokerage charged by the APs and the Company’s
brokerage, shall be reimbursed to the APs on a weekly basis.
- Additional Performance Incentives on Brokerage based on Turnover is also provided.
- End-to-End Back-Office support is provided and all the Compliance issues are taken
- Clientele data of our Authorised Persons are fully protected and kept under strict
confidentiality, as our Company do not undertake any proprietary trading on its
- Company also offers Commodity trading facilities in MCX and NCDEX through Associates.
For any enquiries, please call 080-41575538 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. or firstname.lastname@example.org.