Open an Insurance Repository (NIR) Account
NATIONAL INSURANCE POLICY REPOSITORY SYSTEM (NIR)
- Like shares, now hold your Insurance Policies in electronic form at no cost.
- Facilitates holding of all your Insurance Policies in a Single e-Insurance Account
- Does away with the hassles associated with holding Insurance Policies in Physical
- One time Know Your Customer (KYC) requirement.
- Acts as a single point of contact of the Account Holder to update the contact details
with Insurance companies.
- Facilitates conversion of the existing physical insurance policies into electronic
form at the request of the Policy holder.
- Consolidated Insurance Statement on a yearly basis.
- Single view of all policies to an Authorised Person, in case of death of the eIA
- One time Claim intimation.
- BgSE Financials is permitted to act as Authorised Person for Insurance Repository
by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA).
- If you are holding Insurance policies in the following Insurance Companies, please contact us for converting your existing policies into electronic form:
- M/s.ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited,
- M/s.HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited,
- M/s.PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited,
- M/s.Star Union Dai-chi Life Insurance Company Limited,
- M/s.IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Limited,
- M/s.Reliance Life Insurance Company Limited,
- M/s.Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Limited,
- M/s.Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited,
- M/s.Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Co Ltd,
- M/s.Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Limited,
- M/s.Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited,
To know more about NIR, please get in touch with Mr.S.Venkata Subramaniyan 080-41575539
or 080-41575200 or firstname.lastname@example.org