"Authorised Person" (AP) means any person not being a member of a Stock Exchange,
who acts on behalf of a member-broker as an agent or otherwise for market access
& assisting the investors in buying, selling or dealing in securities through such
member-brokers. Authorised Persons are governed by SEBI Circular no. MIRSD/DR-1/Cir-18/09
dated November 06, 2009.
Who can become Authorised Persons
The following are eligible to apply for trading membership as Authorised Persons
subject to the regulatory norms and provisions of SEBI and the respective Exchanges
viz. NSE & BSE: -
- Partnership Firms
- Body Corporates
Advantages of becoming an Authorised Person of BgSE Financials Ltd (BFSL)
- Trading can be done in NSE (Cash, F&O, Currency) and BSE (Cash) segments.
- BFSL also provides Depositary services in NSDL. The Company was awarded “Star Performer
Award - 2014” for having attained 1st Position in the category of “Top Performer
in Active Accounts – Big DPs” in the Southern India.
- Authorised Persons are allowed to fix their own brokerage structure for their clients.
Attractive brokerage sharing mechanism is being offered. Additional Incentives on
Brokerage is based on Turnover is also provided. Brokerage settlement is done on
a weekly basis.
- End-to-End Back-Office support is provided and all compliance issues are taken care
- Clientele data of our Trading Members/Authorised Persons are fully protected and
kept under strict confidentiality, as our Company do not undertake any proprietary
trading on its own books.
- Company offers Securities Lending & Borrowing facility through Associates.
- Company also offers Commodity trading facilities in MCX and NCDEX through Associates.
Deposits For Admission Of Authorised Persons
Authorised Persons i.e. Membership to BgSE Financials Limited can be obtained by paying the following fees and deposits to BFSL, after their admission request is approved by the respective Exchanges:
Total Deposit Payable By The Applicant
Out of the above:
(A)PAYABLE AS SECURITY DEPOSIT
(B)BASE MINIMUM CAPITAL
(Rs. 50,000 each towards Cash Segments of BSE & NSE and Rs.1,00,000 towards NSE
Apart from the above, if Authorised Persons wish to trade in the NSE Currency segment,
Base Minimum Capital of Rs.25,000 needs to be deposited with the Company. Similarly,
if Authorised Persons wish to trade in the Commodities segment of Bangalore Commodities
Ltd, need to deposit Rs.50,000 as Base Minimum Capital (out of which exposure shall
be available to the extent of Rs.25,000) to commence trading after completing necessary
The Registration charges at Actuals (as charged by NSE & BSE) is payable by the Authorised Persons.
Present Brokerage Slab for Trading are as follows:
- 0.045% (Rs. 4500/- per crore turnover)
- 0.011% (Rs. 1100/- per crore turnover)
|| - 0.007% (Rs.700/- per crore)
|| - Rs.6/- per lot + NSE Transaction Charge (0.05%)
- Rs.3/- per lot + NSE Transaction Charge (0.05%)
Apart from the above, the Company also provide incentives based on the turnover.
For any enquiries, please call 080-41575538/41575203 or email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.